TorxFast Woodscrews – Zinc Yellow Passivated – Box
Professional, high-performance multi-purpose woodscrews.
Ideal for fixing into most wood applications.
– A deep Torx head ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and a firmer drive.
– A super sharptip gives immediate bite from the very first turn.
– Unique single threaded, spiral shank drives into most substrates -including hardwood – with ease.
– Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
– Recessed under-head ribs provide superb countersinking.
– A Cr6+, yellow/zinc plated surface provides corrosion resistance.
– Impressive pull out value and less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
– Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing when used in substrates that flex in use.
– CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.